Advanced Forage Management 1999 is a production guide for coastal British Columbia and the pacific northwest.
- Chapter 1: How Grasses Grow (web or pdf)
- Chapter 2: Grasses – Good and Bad (web or pdf)
- Chapter 3: Weed Management (web or pdf)
- Chapter 4: Grazing Management (web or pdf)
- Chapter 5: Nutrient Management (web or pdf)
- Chapter 6: Rise and Decline of Forage Stands (web or pdf)
- Chapter 7: Forage Quality (web or pdf)
Pacific Field Corn Association
P.O. Box 365, Agassiz, BC V0M 1A0
© 1999 Pacific Field Corn Association ISBN: 0-9685015-0-8
Hard copies of this publication are sold out.
About the Publisher:
The Pacific Field Corn Association is a non-profit society registered in BC. Its mandate is to carry out the hybrid evaluation program and to promote research and education related to production of field corn and forage crops in BC. The association membership includes representatives from the dairy and beef industries, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, British Columbia Ministry of Agriculture, University of British Columbia (Faculty of Agricultural Sciences), Canadian seed trade, and agri-business.
For information, please contact S. Bittman by email at email@example.com.